Utilizing Immunosequencing in Immuno-Oncology and Immunotherapy Research
In this webinar, you will discover:
- An overview of immunosequencing;
- More about the common metrics for assessing the immune repertoire;
- The applications of Adaptive Biotechnologies’ immunoSEQ® Assay;
- An overview of the immunoSEQ® Technology and cloud-based software, immunoSEQ® Analyzer;
- How immunosequencing data can be incorporated into preclinical and clinical research with a focus on immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
Recent advances in immunosequencing have allowed for accurate quantitation of the T- and B- cell immune repertoire, both in circulating cells and tumor-infiltrating T cells. Immunosequencing has been used widely across biological disciplines to both assess changes over time and as a read-out of immune competence. Here we present an overview of Adaptive Biotechnologies' immunoSEQ® Technology and cloud-based software, immunoSEQ® Analyzer, and the use of robust statistical analyses across a range of biological fields including oncology and infectious disease. We will cover functions of the Analyzer software and demonstrate how immunosequencing data can be incorporated into preclinical and clinical research with a focus on immuno-oncology and immunotherapy.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Paul Fields, PhD
Register for SEQdiscovery
To access this video and all SEQdiscovery content.
If you have previously registered and opted to have an account please log in above.