Large-scale vs. single-cell immunosequencing
Immunosequencing is a powerful method to gain insights on how the immune system functions and how it responds to disease and treatment. Single-cell and large-scale immunosequencing are two discrete techniques with different practical considerations.
In this free poster, discover how large-scale immunosequencing with the immunoSEQ® Assay compares with single-cell immunosequencing
- See how the immunoSEQ Assay and single-cell immunosequencing work
- Compare practical aspects of the two methods like:
- The higher flexibility in sample type with the immunoSEQ Assay
- Differences in sample preparation, processing, hands-on time, & cost
- Differences in data analysis requirements
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Register for SEQdiscovery
To access this poster and all other SEQdiscovery content.
If you have previously registered and opted to have an account please log in above.